Digital web books can be presented in a stand alone format or you can easily present your digital web books as web pages with no need for HTML, ASP or other programming knowledge. When you present your digital web books as web pages the end user can detach them and turn them into stand alone digital web books.
- Produce small yet attractive file size publications and display them as stand alone or view them inside a browser.
- Limitless pages with a single paste! Flow text through multiple pages and between text boxes, to make even the lengthiest eBooks in minutes. Perfect for magazine publishing.
- You can now create your own messages for emails sent from within the send mail feature. This will allow you personalize the message others will read when your digital web book spreads to new users.
- Multi Media - embed and or stream Video and Flash, stream MP3.
- Image Pop Up
- Easy Quiz/Test/Forms and Survey creation
- Hotlink to pages, web sites, movies and sound, as well as email and even other files.
- Set auto page turn for trade show or in-store presentations, allows for individual page turn settings and individual page turn timing
- Digital Web Book file sizes are small, easily distributed by email, download or on floppy/CD.
- Share your digital web books with friends, family, colleagues or customers with an internal Send to Friend function or sell the eBooks you create.
- Allow users to print pages or disable the print function.